Moose and Osprey in flight

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I FINALLY have some time to go out looking for wildlife again...just took a drive through the mountains today to see what I could find, and I came across a moose out for a leisurely walk, and an osprey out fishing...

I got a bunch of the moose, she couldn't care less that I was there...

Being a model makes me thirsty:
Moose2_zps7c7c2c1a.jpg

haw haw, I'm bigger than your car, I'm just going to stand here and make you wait...
Moose1_zpse37c30a5.jpg

And an osprey that I barely got, he was flying overhead as I stepped out of the car, I only got a couple shots, waited for almost 90 minutes at the lake waiting for him to come back, but no such luck, I'll have to go back to this spot again sometime...

winner winner fish dinner!
Osprey1_zps91ce3d60.jpg

Last edited:
I hope the moose is around for the next super moon. I just hope the moose don't cause a eclipse. Nice Shots! I wonder if the Osprey Said WTF when he seen the moose in flight.

I hope the moose is around for the next super moon. I just hope the moose don't cause a eclipse. Nice Shots! I wonder if the Osprey Said WTF when he seen the moose in flight.

hah, I think he already phoned home so he can go back to his planet before the government gets ahold of him. I think I need to go get some reese's pieces now. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back