What's new

More abstracts

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks, freq :)
 
2 and 4 are not working for me
 
I love 3.1 and 3.2! I have a lamp in my room with a similar design and I'm always trying to capture smething interesting with it and I can't seem to! They are very interesting though! Good job :)
 
I like 2 best! These are pretty cool man
 
Third is nice. Second I find myself interested in.
 
If you reflect a beam of sunlight on to those cut-glass jewels you will havefull of rainbow globules on your walls.... very colorful to photograph.... i say this from my childhood memory :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom