More b&w conversions.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After talking with Derrel about b&w conversion and going over a few others, I thought these looked really good conversions.

$worldwide photo walk 2013-1.jpg

$worldwide photo walk 2013-4.jpg

$worldwide photo walk 2013-9.jpg

Nice series, Ron - the first one for the bicycle shop is my favorite here, composition wise. As far as the conversion goes, they all look very nice. A little vignetting around the last one?

Nice series, Ron - the first one for the bicycle shop is my favorite here, composition wise. As far as the conversion goes, they all look very nice. A little vignetting around the last one?

Thank you Terri. :) Yes, the last one does have some vignetting on it.

The bicycle shot is my favorite. Nice Job!

Like the first one but feel you lost too much of the white wall's texture.

$10378904675_c73d36931f_o.jpg

Like the first one but feel you lost too much of the white wall's texture.

View attachment 58491

Thanks ceeboy. I fought with that a little and brought it back to where you could see the lines but at that time of day, the sun was coming through really bright in that area, so I felt like I could leave it to add to the contrast.

#1 and #3 for me. Nice!

Nice Ron! Isn't B&W fun ;)

My fav is the first also, Ceeboy, I see why you brought out the detail, it's certainly there to add but in this case I think darkening those areas took away the "clean" and "pop", for me the original brighter white serves the image better here.

Nice Ron! Isn't B&W fun ;)

My fav is the first also, Ceeboy, I see why you brought out the detail, it's certainly there to add but in this case I think darkening those areas took away the "clean" and "pop", for me the original brighter white serves the image better here.

Thank you PR. It seems that I am wanting to do a ton of b&w lately. I don't know why. I understand that most of the street stuff is better in b&w, so maybe that's it. After this photowalk, I seem to be very interested in the street stuff now.

Most reactions

Back