Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope y'all aren't getting bored of Bluebonnett pictures... :lmao:
I only have a couple for you today. :D

071530.jpg

081105.jpg

Leave me some love. :D

Never, Chris!
And I like to see how they are all over the place right now, but my preference from both a photographical as well as emotional aspect goes to the second photo, the close-up. Wonderfully lit, almost from behind, with the background all black, it really stands out (is this one of those who came out through the steps?)

The second one is very nice, Chris.
If you are going to be inundated by a plague the bluebonnet one is the one to have. lol
--A

Good pics LittleMan. Like your composition on the first picture. If you could shoot the same picture on a cloudy day there would be better colour although you may loose some of that wonderful light and shadow on the stairs. I think the picture is worthy of a try. The second picture is very good also.

I really like number 2. Great pic!!!

Thanks everyone! :) I definately DO have the BlueBonnett plague :lol:

Canoncan said:
I like the second one. Is it natural light or flash enhanced?

It is all natural lighting, from the side. the background is black because it was the end of the railroad tie. The lighting was more than perfect for that one flower... and I had to re-take it because when I downloaded it I noticed that there was a leaf in the background and there was some camera shake...:lol:

It was definately worth going back outside.:)

Cruzin said:
Good pics LittleMan. Like your composition on the first picture. If you could shoot the same picture on a cloudy day there would be better colour although you may loose some of that wonderful light and shadow on the stairs. I think the picture is worthy of a try. The second picture is very good also.
The only problem with that is.... There is not a cloud in the sky and there won't be for a while....(I'm not complaining!!!):)

Again, thanks everyone for your kind comments! :)

thebeginning said:
very nice! second one is gorgeous (as everyone has already mentioned). first one is good too.

where in texas do you live?
I live just North of San Antonio. It's a city called Bulverde. :)

Most reactions

Back