photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Something Japanese this time. :)

lib9web.jpg

lib8web.jpg

I called this shot the 'Halo shot' :lol:
lib3web.jpg

I got a call from a friend of mine saying he'd just bought a new set of wheels and had the car lowered, I rocked up at his workplace, he threw me the keys and I dissapeared for a few hours. :)

Critique Accepted. :)

Nice shots Ian, as always!

But the 'halo' shot is just a little distracting for me. Maybe if there were more 'halos' that were finer it'd be less distracting. Oh and the P Plate in the second one is just sooo cool. hehehe :lol:

Nice stuff, again. You've got the moving car shots nailed. I llike the halo shot. I do think it's distracting, but it does fit in with the rest of the image.
Great lighting.

Awesome as always. I could never bear to attach my camera to the front of a car, but the effects you get are so cool, its worth it!!!

Whoa...old thread dug up, I've been questioned several times about why there is a Left Hand Drive car in Australia - Took me a while but the first image is actually reversed and I didn't pick up on it during processing because when I took the shot I had to mount the camera upside down then flip the image in PS. :lol:

Most reactions

Back