More color from today’s trip to my favorite garden

Maybe you could improve the quality of the bokeh with some editing adjustments. I only use Photoshop so cannot attest to other program features, but I've included the steps I used which was to isolate the BG for most of the work and at the end, balance the color and contrast of the flower so it didn't get lost in the the mix. This of course, is just another point of view and in no way is meant to say your vision is not a good one.

sqpeg.jpg

Maybe you could improve the quality of the bokeh with some editing adjustments. I only use Photoshop so cannot attest to other program features, but I've included the steps I used which was to isolate the BG for most of the work and at the end, balance the color and contrast of the flower so it didn't get lost in the the mix. This of course, is just another point of view and in no way is meant to say your vision is not a good one.

View attachment 161287

I appreciate the input and suggestions but as I said earlier in this thread, I have other lenses that produce a smoother bokeh (Fuji 60mm, Lensbaby Velvet). That is not what I’m looking for when I use this lens.

Gorgeous!

View attachment 161287

I appreciate the input and suggestions but as I said earlier in this thread, I have other lenses that produce a smoother bokeh (Fuji 60mm, Lensbaby Velvet). That is not what I’m looking for when I use this lens.

I wasn't trying to smooth out the bokeh as much as thread the two subject matters together as a tonal adjustment approach. :02.47-tranquillity:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back