What's new

More Crazy Formal Cat Shots

Love Toonces' little tongue in the second one. And I my favorite of...Jones, right? Jonesy? ... is the first one. I love the slightly looney look in his eye :)

You've got some very patient cats!
 
Love Toonces' little tongue in the second one. And I my favorite of...Jones, right? Jonesy? ... is the first one. I love the slightly looney look in his eye :)

You've got some very patient cats!

Yep, you got the names right! They were not so patient this time. The last series the outfits were more like collars, and they did pretty good with those. This one was a full on jacket and they did not enjoy it at all. Jonesy, the orange one, isn't too bad, because if you put something on him he doesn't like he just sort of freezes up and refuses to walk anywhere. Toonces on the other hand really fights it, and he did quite a bit of huffing over this one. My wife held them both, and I did some creative cropping and a little bit of cloning to try and keep it looking natural.
 
How did you remove the blood spatter from the background for Toonces' shots?
 
These are great and hilarious at the same time. I just cannot imagine a cat sitting still long enough for you to "dress him up" and then still get to take a picture. Any cats I have ever had would never sit still that long. I don't know what you did, but it obviously worked.

WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom