Bad Andy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2009
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- San Pedro, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Well, less than 1 week after getting my D5000 back from the recall, I received another recall notice, saying that they have discovered yet another problem. They have sent me yet another box and label to send my camera back to them.
I love my camera, but am beginning to question Nikon. I have always been a Nikon person, and being a DSLR newbie, was quite happy with my purchase. Not that it is a big deal, but this is starting to get frustrating.
If I was in the market again, maybe I would look closer at Canon or maybe the D90 or another Nikon model. Did they rush the D5000 out to market too soon? Maybe they are just being pro-active and ensuring everyone has the best possible product? I'll keep everyone posted.
-Andy
I love my camera, but am beginning to question Nikon. I have always been a Nikon person, and being a DSLR newbie, was quite happy with my purchase. Not that it is a big deal, but this is starting to get frustrating.
If I was in the market again, maybe I would look closer at Canon or maybe the D90 or another Nikon model. Did they rush the D5000 out to market too soon? Maybe they are just being pro-active and ensuring everyone has the best possible product? I'll keep everyone posted.
-Andy