more flowers

WOW! I thought your other shot was great, this one is SUPERB!
wav.gif

Jon, what percentage of your shots would you say make it to the recycle bin? It seems to me that everything you post has been a "10". You certainly have quite the eye for photography. How long have you been at this, and are you a professional photographer by trade?

Johnboy2978 said:
Jon, what percentage of your shots would you say make it to the recycle bin? It seems to me that everything you post has been a "10". You certainly have quite the eye for photography. How long have you been at this, and are you a professional photographer by trade?

actually, i steal all these images from the web and hope you guys never run across them anywhere else. ;)

i've owned a camera for 20 years or so and but never felt serious about it until a year ago when i purchased a digital. no, i'm not a pro by any stretch....i just love taking pictures and looking at others work! thank you so much for your comment...means a lot!

Well I was out in my yard yesterday taking pictures of my tiger lillis and thought they were pretty decent..........until now.:meh:
Damnit Jon Mikal, why are you so good at EVERYTHING?????:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back