22760387-L.jpg

22760392-L.jpg

22760390-L.jpg

22760422-L.jpg

22760382-L.jpg

22760374-L.jpg

22760425-L.jpg

22760437-L.jpg

sorry for adding so many in this and thanks for looking!

These photo's are beautiful, the 3rd one and the rose are my favourite, love the colours too :)

Perfect using lights!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wav:

Hummm, it there a word for "without limit", other than limitless. Really like 3 and 5, the shadows really add to the picture making it more than just a static flower picture.

5th and 7th are my favorites.

#7, 8 :thumbup:

WOW!!! Great work JonMikal. The lighting is really good in all of them. I really like 1,5,6,8,9

Hard to tell which I like best. They are all so good.
But I think I like No.3 because of the backlight, the simplicity of the frame, and of course the beauty of the flower itself.
I like No.5 because of the shadows and the lighting - in this photo, the light is extra special! But also because of the vibrant colour of the flowers!
I like No. 6 because of the colour, the backlight and most of all the ANGLE, which makes the pistils shine through the petals.
I like No.7 for the very form of the flowers, your composition and choice of DOF.
I like No. 8 because the flower is so exotic and so rare and so beautiful and has such a lovely colour, and even though the rose in 8 is not as exotic to me, the colour in that photo is very appealing, too.

Very nice JonMikal!
I've been gone the last three days on vacation camping... a lot has changed since then..... JonMikal photographing flowers.... :er:

:wink:

I'll get my film developed and show y'all some pics of my trip... until then I'll show y'all my digital. :)

Most reactions

Back