More FREE goodies up for grabs

o.k. Maybe this will work then.

Stuffed Animal Collection

A guy met a gorgeous girl in a nightclub and after talking for awhile, she invited him back to her place for the night.
When they arrived at her apartment, she took him right into the bedroom. As he looked around, he noticed the room was packed with stuffed animals. There were hundreds of small ones on the bottom shelf of a very large bookcase. The middle shelf held hundreds more medium-sized ones, and the top shelf a huge collection of giant ones.
He was surprised to see that anyone would have such an extensive collection of stuff animals, but decided not to mention it to her.
After hours of lovemaking, he turned to her and asked, "So, tell me, how was I?" "You can pick any prize from the bottom shelf," she replied

............................or.........................

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acIcYWBxumc[/ame]

...........at least they found a good use for that old Nickon stuffed bear.....:greenpbl::greenpbl:

bear.jpg

I just like Lowepro can I have the keychain?????

Pleeeeaaaassseee???????????????

Yes but personally I'd like to see the girls' equipment too...

... Come on ladies, show us your Nikkors!

... sorry.

How aboot this... I let the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders practice in my backyard. Dang these chicks can wave:lol::lol::lol:
dallas_cheerleaders.jpg

I was talkin to myself earlier and told me to put this up..:lol::lol:

What do you feed a teddy bear?
Nothing - he's already stuffed!

I even dug out one of my best coffins from my 1950 Crown Royale hearse for him to sleep in....:lmao::lmao:

CRW_5756aaa.jpg

Bear in a Bar
  • This bear walks into a bar. Then he sits down and orders a beer.
    The bartender, amazed that this bear can actually talk, gives him a beer.
    The bear says, "What do I owe you?"
    The bartender stops and thinks for a moment.
    "Even though this bear is smart," thinks the bartender, "he probably hasn’t been in many bars."
    So the bartender says, "That'll be ten dollars."
    The bear forks over the money and starts drinking his beer.
    After a few minutes, the bartender can't restrain his curiosity, so he walks back over to the bear and tries to strike up a conversation.
    "You know, we don't get many bears in this bar." The bear looks up from his beer and says, "Well, at ten bucks a beer, I'm not surprised."

Most reactions

Back