More FREE goodies up for grabs

I need the bear damnit! Mememememememememe! I never win ANYTHING! Ok, so I've won some crappy stuff before, but never a killer Canon Bear. So you see, it's only reasonable that I should have it.

:)

heh...heh.... I will just hex y'al. :lol::lol:,

...anyone feeling a wierd pain in their legs lately.

heh...heh.... I will just hex y'al. :lol::lol:,

...anyone feeling a wierd pain in their legs lately.

Oddly enough, yes. :er:

When I took the dog out this morning I was having a weird pain in my upper left leg.

I will get you, Chiller. You think you are the king of horror? You just wait til I'm done with you. Mwahahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ha.

I deserve the loot, cuz I just submitted my first (of MAAAAANY) scholarship essay, and I'm proud, cuz there are so many, it's a daunting task.

Can you tell I'm proud of the fact that I'm finally in college? :lol:

But , but...Im one of the longest standing members on tpf. And have put up with everyone for years, and never had to hex anyone till now. :lol:

Corry...wait till the ankle starts to pain...whahahahha

Hey Chiller, you have twice as many posts as I do, but I was here first. memememememememe!
And I also gave you the tour of the foam tombstone factory. That's good for sumptin' eh?
Oh, and did I say Me?

But it is only fair that a dude wins this time too. So far, we have two chickies with Canon bears. I wanna get him a nice studded leather bear jacket, get him into some good tunes...halloween...schtuff like that.

Chiller, I was thinking fishnet stockings..........
Now wouldn't that be a photo op?
"Me"...hope that was subliminal......

Chiller, I was thinking fishnet stockings..........
Now wouldn't that be a photo op?
"Me"...hope that was subliminal......

...o.k....the fishnet stocking things have me thinkin now. ;);) my mind is in the crypt again :):)

Hey Chiller, you have twice as many posts as I do, but I was here first. memememememememe!
And I also gave you the tour of the foam tombstone factory. That's good for sumptin' eh?
Oh, and did I say Me?

Chiller was here a year before you, actually.

LP, I think my school accomplishments should be good for SOMETHING! :p

Most reactions

Back