What's new

More from Chicago (4 shots)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
This is part two of the Chicago trip (Part one is here). The non _______scape part of it.

1. Lighthouse
Lighthouse%20jpeg.JPG


2. Paintings
Paintings%20jpeg.JPG


3. Solar
Solar%20jpeg.JPG


4. Color Wall
Color%20Wall%20jpeg.JPG
 
I love 1 and 2, the other two don't do much for me composition-wise
 
1, 2 and 4 for me! (I really narrowed it down, didn't I? ;) ) That first one is so moody and brooding, the second has such great colours and the interesting angle, and the subtle colours in the last one are lovely. I always enjoy seeing your photos, and wish you'd post more
 
Thanks everyone :)

Geaux: I put them in order of how much I liked them, so I agree!

Corry: With the fountain and all the trees? Yep!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom