More from Eternal Hour!

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my band buddies and the lighting the venue had was HORRIBLE and not having a flash yet is kinda hurtin but would like some c&c. Most of the pics have washed out faces from nothing but red light directly on them at all times.

Any takers on the C&C?

The only ones that strike me as "keepers" are the ones of Drew and Alex. That being said, the text ruins them for me and the levels in the two seem really off (personal preference).

The only ones that strike me as "keepers" are the ones of Drew and Alex. That being said, the text ruins them for me and the levels in the two seem really off (personal preference).

I totally agree, The first thing I thought when I seen the first photo was how obnoxious that font was lol. Maybe if you made it darker and smaller it would be better looking. As far as the photos go the Drew and Alex photos are the only ones I'd consider keeping but I'm still not a huge fan of the lighting in any of them other then Drew's photo which isn't anything that really stands out. I think part of your problem was just your shooting conditions, Do you have fast glass or just a kit? Do you havea off shoe flash?

I'm sorry, but the font looks horribly tacky and takes away from the pictures. I can't even concentrate on the people

I was using my 50mm 1.8 and I dont have any other flash other than the pop-up which on the A200 is utterly useless. The lighting was horrible but I am close to getting a flash usnit for my camera and that should really help things.

Flash is kinda considered taboo at concerts... work with the light that's on stage. It should be ample with the 1.8 lens.

Flash is kinda considered taboo at concerts... work with the light that's on stage. It should be ample with the 1.8 lens.

Normally I do pretty well with the lights but this venue had nothing but red lights on them and it just blew their faces out. I was not impressed with the lighting that this place had and the real sad thing is that it is one of the best places to play in Atlanta.

Most reactions

Back