What's new

More from my trip to Chicago

sfr002

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went back to my pictures from Chicago and did some more editing. Enjoy!

C/C Welcome! Click for Flickr!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.
 
Great images! I like the grittyness of many of them.
Nice job
 
Great images... I love 5 & 7.
 
Thanks guys!
 
7 is magnificent!
like 2 very much as well, just wished the camera was pointed down a bit more so we could see more of the people in the water.
 
7 is magnificent!
like 2 very much as well, just wished the camera was pointed down a bit more so we could see more of the people in the water.

Thanks! There was a railing in the way that I had to crop out in #2 thats why its so tight :(
 
Really impressive and i am getting much old thoughts from these photos!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable photographers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local photographers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Tampa Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom