What's new

More from Napa...

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
429
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more. Just want some thoughts on processing. I know they are similar to yesterday's shots I posted.
Keever 1

Keever by keips66, on Flickr
Keever 2

Keever by keips66, on Flickr
Peju 1

Peju by keips66, on Flickr
 
i love me some symmetry.
 
^That was the idea :) Yep, Peju is my friends vineyard. Still relatively small compared to some others in the area.
couldnt resist an HDR...

Peju by keips66, on Flickr
Peju
 
I've driven by there many times but never stopped. Maybe I'll pay them a visit next time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom