aaron TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2006 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto Sep 3, 2006 #1 So my mom and sister dragged us to a fashion show while we were in Paris. It was actually very fun to shoot but I only got 6 pictures for some reason...I guess I was distracted by something... 1. 2. 3. Comments and criticism are VERY appreciated! EDIT: btw, this was all shot with ilford HP5
So my mom and sister dragged us to a fashion show while we were in Paris. It was actually very fun to shoot but I only got 6 pictures for some reason...I guess I was distracted by something... 1. 2. 3. Comments and criticism are VERY appreciated! EDIT: btw, this was all shot with ilford HP5
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Sep 3, 2006 #2 Theres something about the second one which makes it really stand out to me. Nice work
nitefly TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 988 Reaction score 4 Location Birmingham, UK Sep 3, 2006 #3 NMLeakway said: Theres something about the second one which makes it really stand out to me. Nice work Click to expand... She has a big lump on her head? Good stuff, 1 is my favourite.
NMLeakway said: Theres something about the second one which makes it really stand out to me. Nice work Click to expand... She has a big lump on her head? Good stuff, 1 is my favourite.