More from Salt Lake City! C&C welcome!!!

JoshC.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few more shots from Utah. Leaving for home in NY tomorrow. Took a trip to the "salt lake" and to the capital building today. C&C is much appreciated!!!

1. "The Great Salt Lake" Taken on the way back, leaving the frozen lake. The lake itself was a disappointment; frozen and foggy!
5328798515_791f5bebf3_b.jpg

2. This was taken outside the capital building in downtown SLC.
5329208658_59b2890988_b.jpg

3. And this last one is from the weekend. Taken outside of the Mormon Temple in downtown SLC. I'm not a huge fan of this picture, but I'd like some feedback on it anyways.
5322338683_918f9fbf93_b.jpg

Edit with another!
4. Taken inside the capital building. It was gorgeous in there! Gold and marble everywhere!
5328883727_b420a226f7_b.jpg

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Updated with another shot. Any criticism? I'll take comments too ;)

Great shots love the angles. 3 is ok. 4 by far is my favorite. The light/eagle thingie lol just stands out. Almost 3D like. Great job. What lens did you shot these with?

I really like the first one. Do you have it in color? Nice image.

Great shots love the angles. 3 is ok. 4 by far is my favorite. The light/eagle thingie lol just stands out. Almost 3D like. Great job. What lens did you shot these with?

Thank you! I shot 4 with 18-55mm kit lens.
I'm glad you like them a little bit :D

Last edited:
I really like the first one. Do you have it in color? Nice image.

Awesome thank you! I do have it in color, but everything was so hazy it was quite the bland image. Just converted it to black and white and bumped the contrast a bit and I had this; which I like much better.
Thanks so much for the feedback.

Most reactions

Back