What's new

More from St. Augustine...

Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
860
Reaction score
1,198
Location
Orland Park, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been posting quite a few pictures lately from my few days in St. Augustine, Florida. Here are some other locations that I visited during my stay--that I haven't yet shared through prior posts.

1- Vilano Bridge
p3253449035-5.jpg


2- Matanzas River
p3253449059-5.jpg


3- Memorial Presbyterian Church
p3253449037-5.jpg


4- Marineland Beach
p3253449051-5.jpg


5- St. Augustine Car Wash
p3253449039-5.jpg


6- Vilano Beach Fishing Pier
p3253449038-5.jpg


7- Bridge of Lions
p3253449041-5.jpg


Thanks for looking...
Glenn
 
Great set, you really made something of that car wash location - finding the symmetrical hidden in there (and is that a painted pumpkin on top of the ArmorAll dispenser)?
 
Great set, you really made something of that car wash location - finding the symmetrical hidden in there (and is that a painted pumpkin on top of the ArmorAll dispenser)?
Thanks Dave...I didn't even notice the pumpkin until you pointed it out! It looks like it's painted.

That car wash photograph might have been the only handheld picture of the entire trip. I normally use a tripod, but using one there would attract a lot of attention. People had no idea what I was doing as it was!

Glenn
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom