More from the Beach w/ Deja - Possible NSFW

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C really desired, first impressions and thoughts.

In this first one the light was directly overhead (sun) and I really wasn't able to see the shadows properly. I didn't take enough of her with this outfit and this is one of the best I ended up with for a frontal view.

Strappy!

_POR4287-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

This next one I really like the mood and light. I look at it and wonder if I made her shirt a bit dark. I tried not to over process her but she had sat in the sand and it left marks on her bum.

Looking back

_POR4394-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Awesome light, pose, and skin tone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hard to go wrong with her skin tone, I love shooting with women of color for that rich beautiful tone.

#2 Looks really great, and her skin doesn't look over processed to me, it looks fine. :)
The only two things that are a little bugging about #1, the first is the bright spot on top of her head. But that is from the overhead sun, so not much you can do there. And the second thing is I hate the way her white makeup around her eyes looks, but I am sure that is her doing and not yours. :)
These are both great especially considering the sun/lighting problem, good job! :)

Yes thanks! Sun at noon on the beach. Getting a model up early isn't going to happen and I can't wait till late in the day - forced to deal with crappy lighting.

Make up here, shiney!

Yes thanks! Sun at noon on the beach. Getting a model up early isn't going to happen and I can't wait till late in the day - forced to deal with crappy lighting.

Make up here, shiney!

You would think they could for a photo shoot!

Both are great. Love the skin tones as mentioned.

Great work from a photographers point but I really don't like the makeup here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back