more fun more flags six flags! C&C

zandman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
zandz.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i don't really enjoy riding on roller coasters, but my sister do, and i went with her to six flags. i took pictures while waiting for her to get off her favorite ride, the superman.. dang.

6f-34.jpg

2.the other guy was texting while on the ride, lol
6f.jpg

6f-22.jpg

6f-17.jpg

6f-23.jpg

thanks for looking :)

I like them. The guy texting is funny:p

#4 to me though: Thelight looksa bit too harsh. Too bright.
They look good nonetheless though!

lol there is two empty seat on that coaster, what happened to those people!!?:lmao:

The third photo is nice! I like the light trails there. Looks as if the ride had gone all frantic! :D But I also like how you managed to get all those who rode that particular train with your sister. Is she the one next to the guy who's ever sooooooooo cool he even sends out texts during a rollercoaster ride?

The bright light in the fourth does not appeal to me at all.
But the feet in five are interesting. At first I thought "Bah" about 5, and then I saw the feet!!!

Nice shots!! I like the freeze and blur you got. Would you mind sharing your settings for #s 2 and 3? The black man in #2 looks like he wants to get his arms chopped off :lmao:.

The third photo is nice! I like the light trails there. Looks as if the ride had gone all frantic! :D But I also like how you managed to get all those who rode that particular train with your sister. Is she the one next to the guy who's ever sooooooooo cool he even sends out texts during a rollercoaster ride?

The bright light in the fourth does not appeal to me at all.
But the feet in five are interesting. At first I thought "Bah" about 5, and then I saw the feet!!!

she's not on that ride, lol, the one she rode was like you'll be on the ride laying down. idk, i don't like it, lol
on 5th i was trying to get it with the people still there but kinda fading away, but i can't get the right speed and then my sister come so i need to leave that spot.

thanks.

Nice shots!! I like the freeze and blur you got. Would you mind sharing your settings for #s 2 and 3? The black man in #2 looks like he wants to get his arms chopped off :lmao:.

yup,
focal length: 200mm
exp.: manual
metering mode: center-weighted
1/640 sec - f/5.6
exp. comp.: +1.7ev
iso: 200

focal length: 38mm
exp.: manual
metering mode: center-weighted
2.90 sec - f/20
exp. comp.: +2.7ev