More fun with flowers! :p

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm really enjoying photographing still life, and for lack of a better subject, I end up with flowers. In an attempt to keep things interesting, I turned this one 90 degrees and mirrored it in photoshop.

synchronicity.jpg

Let me know what you think.

i think this is awesome, it has a kaleidoscope feel to it... love the way you faded the title too. would love to see more done like this...:thumbup:

Thanks JTH :) I might do another. I have about 60 shots from that session from various angles, and a few different flowers.

Very cool Matt :) Your PS skills seem endless...love the background colors with this flower...can't wait to see more creations from you.

Very nice composition Matt. Have you thought aboutcurbing the joining parts of the stems? It might make the tranition more fluid IMHO.

Thanks everyone. EVpohovich, I'm not sure what you mean about curbing. I thought the stems looked neat joined like they are though.

I use PS 7.0 btw.

Thanks again everyone.

Digital Matt said:
I use PS 7.0 btw.

viva la old school photoshop users :D. hahaha, i am still on pshop 5.5, i just prefer it for some reason, feels like an old friend.

Btw, choice shot, I love the creativity on this and its a very crisp composition!

Thanks Mark :) I enjoy photoshop 7, but there are a few nice improvements in CS that make me really want to upgrade. The biggest one is, when in full screen mode, you can pan around the image, and actually move it offscreen. If you are working on the corner of the image, you can move it so the corner is in the center of your screen. I'm getting very spoiled by this, having CS at work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back