More hair than leaves

Aetherbound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My favorite photo of 2013. Reminds me of a mop of big curly hair!
$DSC_0229_lzn-1.jpg

Looks more like a painting than a photo. It also has heavy chromatic aberrations.

However if this is your favorite photo of 2013, that's great.

I am curious to see if you come back and look at this photo in a year, if it will still be your favorite.

I need a lot more practice in Lightzone but I really like the subject.

How about you post the original un-edited photo in this thread?

Both JPG and Raw are to large. Should I load it into Lightroom and then save it at a set size limit?

I agree that the edit looks like a painting - but I don't think that's a bad things if that's what you were going for. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am mostly convinced the world is a dreary place. It's a side effect of being jaded. So I tend to use a heavy hand in post processing. But that is an entirely different conversation LOL

I like how it turned out, but as I said, I was already a fan of the subject. Thanks for the input ;)

This is kind'a odd. MAYBE in a good way. It's not my taste in photography, but it's different

I kinda like it. Would like to see more from you. It does feel over processed but then again not really. I dunno i say keep doing you thing. Only looking at it on my phone so can't offer any technical advice, prolly couldn't even on a computer haha. It's good to see something different.

If possible, you can try a square crop four season collage of the tree without worrying about the heavy processing.

Most reactions

Back