ThaOski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shoreline-1.jpg

water-2.jpg

waimeabay-1.jpg

I just want to know, speaking of hawaii, what things about these islands do intrigues you? I need inspiration on what to shoot? Cliffs, mountains, waterfalls (when it rains), waves, beaches, wildlife??:gah:

I really like the idea of the first one! It's a nice picture in my opinion, but I think it would be cool if you played around more with that idea and got some that were more in focus..Do you have a waterproof case or something?
And also I would say to stick to your ideas. #1 looks pretty original.. Don't ask what to shoot, just go out, and take pictures of what you want! Otherwise you might loose your original ideas, and that's no fun!
But I'm no expert, so take my advice lightly! ;D

Thanks. Yes I do have a waterproof casing but i use that for surf photos and turtle stuff. #1 was just taken lying down, get the shot, lift the camera and get a face full of water lol.

That's cool. I went scuba diving in Hawaii, and saw a ton of turtles. I actually have a picture of me sitting right next to one!

And I just thought of something..A polarizer would probably help a lot on #3.

It's a filter for the lens that acts like polarized sunglasses. Cuts back on a lot of glare and really helps bring the blues in the sky to a darker shade.

To use a polarizer, you need plenty of sunlight...lol

What island do you live on?
No you dont. I just shot some pics 45 min after sunset with one. Just have to drop the shutter speed way down...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back