What's new

More HeadStock [C&C]

deveaushawn

all in my brain...
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
31
Location
Third Stone From The Sun
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In response to this thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/348892-guitar-headstock.html

$015-2COMP.webp

Link to full-size image:
http://shawndeveau.ca/images/015-2.jpg

Details:
Camera: Olympus OM-D E-M5
Lens: 12-55mm f/3.5-6.3
Focal Length: 35mm
Aperture: f/11
Shutter: 4 sec.
ISO: 200
 
Nice shot and nice collection. I think you should have raised the guitars a couple inches so you wouldn't have to crop off the top of the bass. To me it also seems the classic straight lines of the slothead in the back are a little out of place with the curves of the other headstocks.
 
I like this one. I've yet been able to get pictures of my guitars that I like. Now I have some incentive to try again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom