What's new

More high reflectivity tests: Watch x2

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
7
Location
Purgatory, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple captures from todays installment of my reflective lighting tests. I used a single 160ws (400ws effective) monostrobe with a 27" softbox, various pieces of foamboard reflectors, and a piece of posterboard. No light tent here! Sure would make life easier :confused:

I know there may be some flaws but I didn't spend a whole lot of time editing these (where those flaws could have been easily fixed) more so I was just after the theory of differnt relfector placements ect.

Thanks in advacne for any suggestions and or comments ;)

watch7306.jpg


watch7319.jpg
 
The lighting is excellent... nice, sharp photos! love the black background too! Beautiful!
 
i like the first one, it looks really cool how it fades out at the edges.
 
Good job! Small shiny objects are possibly the hardest thing to photograph and you've done very well here!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom