What's new

More improvement with the 50mm 1.8

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was loud in the fieldhouse last night! So much excitement in the air! Too bad we lost. The score was 41-44. I didn't sit down for these shots, like I had planned to. I'm glad I didn't. A few seconds after I took shot #12, the guy with the ball crashed into me and my camera. We're ok though! :D

1.
Basketball001.jpg


2.
Basketball002.jpg


3.
Basketball003.jpg


4.
Basketball005.jpg


5.
Basketball007.jpg


6.
Basketball013.jpg


7.
Basketball015.jpg


8.
Basketball017.jpg


9.
Basketball018.jpg


10.
Basketball021.jpg


11.
Basketball022.jpg


12.
Basketball029.jpg


13.
Basketball030.jpg


14.
Basketball031.jpg


15.
Basketball033.jpg


17.
Basketball037-1.jpg


Any thoughts? Comments?
 
Great work. You are really showing an incredible about of improvement. You will be shooting for S.I. in no time.
 
There are some nice action shots in there, my fave being #2. Nice work!:thumbup:
 
Thanks, Mike! :D I'm looking forward to that!

Thanks, Long!
 
number 9 is especially amazing, number 14 i really like also, nice work
 
It's great to see you improve! And, really just to help, I think you should work on your angles. A lot of these show the back of the board. (I know, sometimes that's just the only place you can be). But how about showing just the ring and net? Or maybe some action where you can see the front of the board.
And I would love to see more like #9 (it really shows defence) and less like #2 (not much going on there).

Thanx for showing these. Already waiting for 'your' next game!




pascal
 
Thanks Kevyn! :)

Thanks Pascal! I'll keep those tips in mind for next time. Standing where I was is the place where my Photojournalism teacher told me to. I've never really thought about standing/sitting anywhere else! :D
 
What a nice series. Good action shots. Keep up the good work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom