more interior cathedral pics

Jeeze you just keep getting better and better.....is there no end? :D ;) I totally agree with triggerhappy " # 6 a real wall hanger"

thanks everyone. i do enjoy this structure very much and also enjoy a service there occasionally. i wish i could get in when the pres is there ;) ...need to work on that.

nice work! i've taken hundreds of pictures inside cathedrals and they never come out. the lighting is terrible. holding my camera against a wall doesn't do the trick. you can never get a wide enough angle. very tricky. you must have used a tripod for these. you have some very nicely framed shots that I would never have thought of.

FlashSpeedo said:
nice work! i've taken hundreds of pictures inside cathedrals and they never come out. the lighting is terrible. holding my camera against a wall doesn't do the trick. you can never get a wide enough angle. very tricky. you must have used a tripod for these. you have some very nicely framed shots that I would never have thought of.

thank you. unfortunately tripods are banned from most buildings in DC and i didn't have one here, so you can imagine the positions i end up in to get these shots :lmao:

Awesome work again!!! You are the master of architecture pictures!!! There isn't one in the entire bunch that I don't like :thumbup:

So how did I miss these? Great shots, Jon. I'm only good up to a 1/8th second shutter unless I wrap myself around something where I can maybe get away with a one sec. I know all too well about the funny positions we end up in. :D

guess I'll jump on the band wagon....;)

yeah, I guess they are ok.... ;) '

j/k

they are really good.... great work as usual!:D

JonMikal said:
:) thanks Chris!
haha, np

By posting and saying I like it I get more posts ;)
Isn't that what drives us all?

oh man... just ignore me today:lmao:... lol
good shots...

Most reactions

Back