Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Continued from HERE #1 #2 #3 and in B&W #3a #4 #5 Some Wildlife #6 #7
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #2 #8 #9 #10
McNugget801 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 388 Reaction score 43 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 #3 #3 FTW! I would of loved to set up for some HDR action in that spot.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Summit42 said: #3 FTW! I would of loved to set up for some HDR action in that spot. Click to expand... That shot made from three exposures... shhhh don't tell anyone though.
Summit42 said: #3 FTW! I would of loved to set up for some HDR action in that spot. Click to expand... That shot made from three exposures... shhhh don't tell anyone though.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 #5 This is amazing work Big Mike. My favorites are 1, 3, 5, 10. All in all this is a very inspirational series of images. :thumbup:
This is amazing work Big Mike. My favorites are 1, 3, 5, 10. All in all this is a very inspirational series of images. :thumbup:
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Thank you