More Mallards - CC

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please. :)

Is it ok that he doesnt have a head here? I sort of like how he was twisted around, but then again I like everything about ducks and I dont actually know it it makes a good picture.
A
DSC08734B.jpg

These next two, I'm not sure about the focus. I zoomed in all the way to get these, and then cropped in pp.
B
DSC08738B.jpg

C
DSC08720B.jpg

I actually sort of like this one, except I really want more snow around her feet. But she flew away right after, so this is the only one of this I have. She was also shaking water out of her nostrils. And I'm not sure what the mysterious green spot in the water is since I didnt see anything green to reflect; should I do something about that?
D
2-3-10DSC08107.jpg

When it comes to looking at pictures of ducks most look for the unique bright vivid colors of there feathers. I not really fond of the de-saturated pictures. I do however like the capture in photo C. Do you have a color version.

yep, but its not cropped. That might be better, though. Here:

DSC08720.jpg

It looks much better. If you are really into waterfowl here is a guy that is not to far from you. He is really good with birds, take a look at his website. www.landandlakeimaging.com

Hey, thanks for the link. Very cool! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back