TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2741648465_5602c20cb2_o.jpg

2742484844_6942c9f70c_o.jpg

2741647971_8595e386e0_o.jpg

2742485338_9be99abf4f_o.jpg

The exposure appears to be correct. Your horizons are not level though. I thnk the shot of th lighthouse would be better if you croped in closer on the lighthouse, there is too much space void of anything that adds to the photo around the lighthouse.

The last one is my favorite, very good composition!

1.The light house could have been a bit closer if not more. If there were some more pretty or un-normal cloud formations then at the distance you were at would have been good, but since the main focus is the light house then I would have steer a bit closer. But it is still a very good looking picture.

2. You might have wanted to crop down the top and bottom a bit more, kinda left a bit of dead space.

3. If your goal for this picture was to show the steepness of the ledge nicely done. How steep is that by the way?

4.Like is I said above this one is my favorite, don't have much to say about it.

Harvey

It was pretty steep. Actually the reason I took that pic is because of the green/red vegetation on the steep cliff. I thought it made a nice contrast to the blue water.

Something like that? Or am I going in the wrong direction? I hate doing the crop thing and I think the light house looks better from far away.
2741992015_913cac94d1_o.jpg

aaahhhhhh I'm falling off the paaaaaaaagee... :)

:lol:

Dude, look at the angle of the water on the horizon... that should be, well... level. :) No upwards or downwards variance from left to right. ;)

Here, I was bored so I decided to play a bit...

2741648465_5602c20cb2_o.jpg

What I did...

1. Straightened the horizon so the sea wouldn't drain out of the left hand side of the picture. ;) (not quite perfect I don't think, but close)
2. Cropped a bit to add a bit of visual interest... took the horizon off-center, moved the lighthouse into a "rule of thirds"ish location.
3. Popped up the contrast a bit (+15)
4. Sharpened it a bit.

just with the last picture, i thought this could be a nice idea, black/white conversion, curves and cropping :) just a suggestion

1670ce89.jpg

Most reactions

Back