More NH Fall Foliage and Waterfalls

PeteLanglois

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petelanglois.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Nikon D50, 16-85mm VR and a Hoya CPL.

1. Just north of the Basin in Lincoln NH on 10/11/08
393279271_zTqCa-XL.jpg

2. Different shot same waterfall
393279192_YmCVV-L.jpg

3. The Basin, Lincoln, NH
393272602_mAe5E-L.jpg

4. South of The Basin falls in Lincoln, NH
393272322_VLHvr-L.jpg

5. Sabbaday Falls (Lower Falls), Waterville, NH (20s Shot taken after sunset in the dark)
393297435_PbTRt-XL.jpg

6. Sabbaday Falls (Upper and Middle Falls) taken in Waterville, NH (20s shot taken in the dark after sunset)
393297507_DTiRn-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Pete

I really like these, dark and moody that suit the enviroment...the higher contrast of #3 has created a blown area in the water but I like the natural bowl of your composition. Love the exposure in #5......I'm not usually a fan of waterfall shots, but these work for me.

Beautiful series! My fave is #4, showing more of the fall leaves as well as the waterfall.

I really like these, dark and moody that suit the enviroment...the higher contrast of #3 has created a blown area in the water but I like the natural bowl of your composition. Love the exposure in #5......I'm not usually a fan of waterfall shots, but these work for me.

Yeah the histogram was marginally blown out (Very Slightly) but if I toned it down it really darkened the rest of the image. Thanks for the comments.

Beautiful series! My fave is #4, showing more of the fall leaves as well as the waterfall.

I try to get shots of the leaves when I can if the light allows. I have a 10-12 shot pano I have to work on as well.

Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back