pumpkin.jpg

pig.jpg

gourds.jpg

5. mainly for fun!
weirdgourd.jpg

fall.jpg

goat.jpg

Last edited:
I have to ask....how in the heck did the goat get up there?

there is a ramp, and a whole network or walkways, and gumball machines full of oats and pulleys with can to get oats to the top for the goats to eat....

#2 is my favorite. I am really new to this? Do you mind if I ask what settings you had your camera set on when you took that photo?

what great shots all so clear and bright love the goat but its a long way down:)

Favorite has to be #2. All of these are great though! I wish San Diego had Fall. Coming from Indiana, it's the one season that was my ultimate favorite! I miss it!

those are some great photo's it stinks that the horse's main covers it eyes and the guy on the right as you are looking at the horse looks a little dull I probably would have plaid with the contrast just slightly on the first one really wonderful pictures over all. Makes me wish I could be there and take some photos

I bumped the contrast a touch...

bob-1.jpg

The problem with fall is that winter follows it!
I believe that I could get alone perfectly well without it!

Favorite has to be #2. All of these are great though! I wish San Diego had Fall. Coming from Indiana, it's the one season that was my ultimate favorite! I miss it!

Yes, I agree with that. san diego is a beautiful place, if it had fall I'm sure it would be spectacular

#2 - your settings:
manual
lens- 35mm 1.8
F/1.8
1/100s
ISO 800

Suggest there was very little light. However, the image looks as though there was an abundance of light. You could have used ISO 400 or even lower with that static subject & still had a reasonable shutter speed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back