More of Belle! *PG17* *NSFW?*

I think the posing in the first picture is awkward. Her legs look uncomfortable and she looks like she is working to balance on the fence. It also gives her stomach a little "roll" for lack of a better word. Obviously she is a tiny girl, but the posing is just not working for me.

But, the light is great and she is a great model.

#1 is quite wonderful. Sexy, beautiful, and a very very nicely managed frame.

I might like a little more detail in her shorts, maybe, and she does look very very slightly uncomfortable (duh, she's balanced on a fence rail) but these are very very very minor quibbles.

#2 is also quite lovely, but it's mostly lovely because, pretty girl, pretty flowers.

Nicely shot, Bill! I do prefer the less blatant look of #2... softer, less hardcore... Romance vs Sex if you know what I mean... (that's just me.. of course! Still believe in romance, after all these years! lol!)

Last edited:
Nicely shot, Bill! I do prefer the less blatant look of #2... softer, less hardcore... Romance vs Sex if you know what I mean... (that's just me.. of course! Still believe in romance, after all these years! lol!)

I agree...the second one is sexy...In #1, she looks uncomfortable...probably only because she's perched on the fence but as a woman, when I see a half naked young woman looking uncomfortable it makes my mind go straight to wondering why she's doing it. One of the drawbacks of not being mesmerized by boobs.

The 1st shot is great, nothing to say really except that it is sexy and well executed.
I really like and prefer the 2nd shot for the ideas and the colors. I agree with other comments about the pose and also I find a little annoying the "line" made with her leg and body.

better... but I wish she had a little more open expression... she is lovely!

#1 is quite wonderful. Sexy, beautiful, and a very very nicely managed frame.

I might like a little more detail in her shorts, maybe, and she does look very very slightly uncomfortable (duh, she's balanced on a fence rail) but these are very very very minor quibbles.
I very very very very much agree!

Sitting on the short side of a 2x6 in NOT comfortable! And it shows. I think having both hands clenched and on the same plane add to the tension, which is not what I believe your intention was. The outer edge of her left thigh has lost detail. The left toe point directlightly at the lens shortens her foot needlessly. I think you could photoshop out that little piece of roll on the top of her right hip. Looks like a stray hair got in the frame on the lower right edge, level with her foot.

Kudos with #2 with the exception of the curled fingers of her left hand. She needs to lighten up.

No offence intended, but the last photo is a really boring pose.

No doubt she is a very pretty girl, just needs more direction. Thanks for sharing.

First shot looks way too bright.
Her face is darker than all the rest, there are hot spots on all the surfaces.

3rd photo. Great one. Only thing i would say is that the white shorts are too light. Wardrobe thing. Other than that, her pose and facial expression are spot on.

thanks for the critique, keep it coming! I am not the best at giving direction and it shows, my fault. There are no hot spots, well none that are burned but I do tend to like the very bright.

This is another beautifully managed frame. The line of the back echoes the line at the bottom of the wall, etc etc. Nice color palette, visually pulls things together while still giving plenty of separation. This was a very good idea.

It's also a sort of cheesy boob shot, which takes away a bit for me -- but I'm pretty sure it's what you were going for, so, bravo! (ok, maybe you weren't specifically going for cheesy, but you were going for a thing, and you hit that thing pretty darn well).

Most reactions

Back