More of Belle! *PG17* *NSFW?*

Bill... I just went into Cardiac Arrest! lol! ;)

That shot is nice... I normally like the more demure type of look... but that one looks good! Lighting is on... outfit and set is on... just nice. Only minor complaint would be the line in the wall behind her elbow. The texture adds to the shot, but that line is a very minor imperfection. (but yea.. a nitpick! Like a wrinkle in a cloth background!)

I agree with most of the others that the first is too bright. I'm not sure of my monitor so I checked the histogram and it's not blown...but it just feels too bright anyway.
And yes, the pose isn't great, not does she look comfortable. (what's with my grammar today? :scratch: )

The second one is great, love it. Although, I wonder if you have a similar one with slightly different expressions on her face.

The last one is really great. Sure, it's a little more obvious, but it looks like you were going for the pin-up look, and I think you got that. Looks maybe a little heavy on the skin processing (for a portrait), but that's the pin up style and it works really well. Also, the hint of a smile makes all the difference. In the others, she looks pretty 'dead pan'...and that has never been a favorite of mine.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back