What's new

More of Dallas

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were waiting for a while for dusk, so I played around with some other shots...

2446476159_1acb210db5_o.jpg


2446475767_8d0ab03a43_o.jpg


2446475497_118ea1182e_o.jpg
 
Really nice shots. The last one is really cool with the graffiti and the gorgeous color of the sky. Awesome job!
 
THis is the first time I believe Dallas to be so beautiful.
 
THis is the first time I believe Dallas to be so beautiful.

Wow, thanks! I have another post of the night skyline shots under the General section (posted in the wrong area.) It was worth the trip and wait for sure.

Of this set, the graffiti wall is my favorite :)

It really is hard to find pretty things (landscape wise) to shoot around here, isn't it?
 
Home Sweet Home.
I like that you can see the Mobile Horse in the first one.
Is that the Trinity River bridges?
 
Home Sweet Home.
I like that you can see the Mobile Horse in the first one.
Is that the Trinity River bridges?

YUP.
I need to rework this in CS3, CS2 didn't do so hot...
2447835016_b2e6f39893_o.jpg
 
The power lines don't connect at the beginning of the bridge on the right side of the city. Not that I want power lines at all, but if they are going to be there, they should be in one line :confused:

It was 4 shots put together...
 
the first set are excellent....the lighting in the pano is very flat, with nothing in the sky unfortunately.
 
the first set are excellent....the lighting in the pano is very flat, with nothing in the sky unfortunately.

Agreed. Thats why it was just posted as an afterthought when someone asked about the bridge :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom