more of the same in the future?

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Isn;t this just typical of some male/female adult relationships? HAHA she's totally leading him and I think it's so funny how his shoulders are slumped but he goes along anyway. They are too funny!

shanedelaney.jpg

:) thanks! You always have something nice to say.

I like this one too. I would like to see it cropped to just the little boy and girl. Very cute photo.

Nice use of selective colouring in this one - makes the two stick out even more from the rest, showing even more that they were your primary subject. A crop, as suggested by oldnavy, could bring about the same, but then the colours of their clothes are kind of muted, not bright or garish, not even the light-blue princess-dress, so I think it works fine here to apply selective colouring.

oldnavy170 said:
I like this one too. I would like to see it cropped to just the little boy and girl. Very cute photo.

I agree though I'd only crop off the sides and leave it slightly portrait.

Great pic!

I was going to crop it actually, at least some off of the left side to kind of center the kids. But their moms liked it that way so I just kinda left it alone.
The little girl is really bossy! And the little boy normally is too, except when it comes to that particular girl. So it's very funny to us that he would let her drag him along the road like that even though there is surely enough room to walk apart from one another. I think that is why the mom's wanted to keep that space in the picture. :)
That's also why I say more of the same in the future? Because I think she'll do that to him as long as she knows him!

Thanks for all the comments

Most reactions

Back