jaypix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jaypix.pagesperso-orange.fr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... $valentine-01.jpg

I find the pale tone of her arms are attracting my eye more than her face is.

^Agree. Her face is tan but her arms appear almost pink.

The pose is a bit forced as well.

Agreed with the pale arm comment.
I like it overall, it just seems like an awkward pose.

I think it's important, especially when working with models new to...well, modeling, for the photographer to know about posing. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing, and it shows. If you are going to do test shots, maybe bring a copy of Vogue with you and get inspired from it.

bring a copy of Vogue with you
What is Vogue ? A photography magazine ? ;)
Sorry ... I don't photograph models, I photograph people, among other subjects ... I'm not interested in fashion, and I don't like fashion photography ... thanks just the same ...

Posing is required regardless of what the genre of people photography it is, unless you're shooting candid shots. If a person is posing for you, they are modeling regardless of whether they're a bonafied model or not.

To be honest....it looks like she's doing that dance where you bring your arms behind your head and flap them back and forth like a bird...not very comfortable.

Not trying to be caustic....

I don't agree that someone who is "posing" for a picture is modeling; is a toddler 'modeling' when he/she smiles at the camera ? is an elderly person 'modeling' when they sit for afamily member ? as for your comments on the girl they are highly subjective, she may look this way to you and a different way to another ... I can be honest too ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back