more pics I took...

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
blog8.jpg

blog7.jpg

i really like the dark shadowing in the second picture, i've always been a fan of those type of shots

oh and the lil guy is a handsome guy

i really like the dark shadowing in the second picture, i've always been a fan of those type of shots

oh and the lil guy is a handsome guy

Thanks....he is a cute, but very rowdy! He wouldnt sit still at all...lol:lol: His mother vows to make him take a nap first next time.

Thanks....he is a cute, but very rowdy! He wouldnt sit still at all...lol:lol: His mother vows to make him take a nap first next time.

i have an 18 month old daughter, i know all about kids not sitting still - next to animals they are the hardest thing to photograph - but IMO the most rewarding.

i have an 18 month old daughter, i know all about kids not sitting still - next to animals they are the hardest thing to photograph - but IMO the most rewarding.

I have to kiddos also....5yearold girl and a 2yearold boy. The lil man in the pics is 18 months.

I like these a lot. The color is very rich and nice in #2 (after my own heart ;-)). However, Im not too sure about the lighting. The flash you used sort of makes the face look flat and one dimensional, rather than shaping it and giving it some contour. Shadows are necessary sometimes (but need to be softly done).

Overall, very nice! :)

NJ

They're very nice, though I'm not a fan of the processing on the first one. The high contrast and brightness give his cheeks an alien quality. I must ask though - why put your name right across it? I know you're just doing it for net usage, so the images don't get misappropriated - but how likely is that to happen?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back