More Puppy Fun :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alice is growing like a weed, she gained 3.5 lbs this week and she is quickly turning into all legs lol She is a very good dog, has her puppy moments but don't we all lol

Here are a few shots from this week.

Teehee.
IMG_5800-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

She has figured out that if she lays in the pond on a hot day it feels gooooood.

IMG_5880-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_5828-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

I'm all wet Mom!

IMG_5870-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Went for a walk with Mom and Dad, had to keep waiting for Mom, jeeez!

IMG_6089-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Look into getting her a puppy tug, it will help build up her prey and drive. It will teach her to pounce and grip.

Something like this. Its called a flirt pole

Puppy Flirt Pole : DogSport Gear

My dogs absolutely loved it.

what a LUCKY dog - great set!

Thanks all :)

Ah Sean, cool! One of the habits we are trying to break is her grabbing any flappy clothing, housecoats are one of the worst, so far we are redirecting her but that might help by giving her an appropriate option!

She's beautiful. Excellent set.

One thing I've learned is that a TIRED puppy is a good puppy. Even dogs.

You have to give them plenty of exercise but don't neglect mental stimulation too.

For example.

When I feed my dogs (I have three). They all know they have separate bowls and they are to sit by their bowls and wait for me to feed them.

I fill their bowls up (their still waiting).

After I fill all three bowls up, I'll check to see if they need their water refilled (Their still waiting, usually giving me a stink eye at this point).

After everything is filled up, I stand there for 20-30 seconds and make sure I have their complete undivided attention and they eat on my command "Eat!".

A happy dog is a well trained dog. Imo

One thing I've learned is that a TIRED puppy is a good puppy. Even dogs.

You have to give them plenty of exercise but don't neglect mental stimulation too.

For example.

When I feed my dogs (I have three). They all know they have separate bowls and they are to sit by their bowls and wait for me to feed them.

I fill their bowls up (their still waiting).

After I fill all three bowls up, I'll check to see if they need their water refilled (Their still waiting, usually giving me a stink eye at this point).

After everything is filled up, I stand there for 20-30 seconds and make sure I have their complete undivided attention and they eat on my command "Eat!".

A happy dog is a well trained dog. Imo

what's your address
You are getting 3 spoiled Westies
Do you train teenagers??

Alice doesn't know yet, how lucky dog she is ! Forest, river, pond, meadow. Space to run ! Quantity of raccoons, rabbits and chipmunks to track and chase. Far from the people, free from the leash ! Life will be gooood !! And then she is quite photogenic, we can expect an avalanche of pictures here. :D Gary, beware.

Last edited:
I LOVE the first one!! What a sweetie.

Is it possible she's actually getting cuter??? Those last two pictures just melt my heart. She is one lucky puppy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back