What's new

More recent things

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All from the same roll, with a Canon 1000FN (analog Rebel) that I got for a few euros at a flea market. Awesome camera :-) It's fully automatic and all the lenses I have for my Canon DSLR fit to it.

1 Me in the mirror in our new house.

5600703101_583ee46d50.jpg


2 Haarlem Station

5601286230_cd5f677b22.jpg


3 On my way to work.

5600702635_89fbbdf53b.jpg


4

5601286410_d84c65aba8.jpg


5 Some other new baby. All my Pentax M42 lenses fit to this one.

5601286496_65c4cf6b04.jpg


6 I've been using this Minolta quite a lot over the past year. Combined with a handheld lightmeter it's very easy to handle.

5601286640_654dccee41.jpg
 
Jeroen,

A fun roll you shot there. I like your Autocord and the Canon meters well. Picture 3: I wonder how people can afford to fuel a car like that, these days.
 
#2 for me! I've got a soft spot for high contrast/long shadow shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom