JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Been spending a lot of time on here!
This one is a reflection and also inverted. Thanks for looking.
Just call me Van Gogh...
Been spending a lot of time on here!
I like them Rick, but I think I'll call you Monet unless you plan on cutting off your ear.
I think the lilies in 2 need some help isolating them from the brighter reflections.
I'm not sure what to suggest though.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
No, the ear stays.
Yes, it would be cool to do something with the flowers and lily pads in two but it's beyond my Photoshop skills.
Always fun to experiment.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.