What's new

More Roatán!

yerlem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
328
Reaction score
95
Location
Argentina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0689.webp$DSC_0742.webp$DSC_0808.webp


Thoughts? how could I improve these? I was thinking of cropping part of the black space in #1...and I kind of wanted the moon to be towards the upper left corner in #3...
Also, I'm uploading straight from my computer, is it better if I host the images online?
 
Hola!

1) Yes, probably cropping some of the black part would help improve it.
2) The best of the set... don't think I'd change anything here.
3) Tilted horizons almost never work and are kind of annoying for the viewer. But the composition is really nice. Love it
 
Hoped if you post bigger images one by one

I too like the second image the best, followed by the next; third would be wonderful once you correct its tilted horizon :D
 
hey, thanks for the feedback! I hadn't edited any of them (except cropping them), so I'll definitely correct the tilted horizon :)
Frequency, what do you mean post one by one? will they look bigger if I post one per post? or if I host them online? I'm just uploading from my computer
 
Actually i don't know how to post the way you do-pasted together ;)
I post from my flickr account one below the other... they show big naturally

Regards :D
 
I believe he's saying not to include 3 pics in the same thread. Usually, that way you'll get better feedback.
Anyway, you might also want to separate the pictures and don't have them one right next to the other, but below and with a couple of lines of separation... This way it's hard to look at one without being looking at the others.
 
I believe he's saying not to include 3 pics in the same thread. Usually, that way you'll get better feedback.
Anyway, you might also want to separate the pictures and don't have them one right next to the other, but below and with a couple of lines of separation... This way it's hard to look at one without being looking at the others.

ohh, ok, gotcha! You can click on them if you want to look at them individually, but I'll keep that in mind for next time :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom