What's new

More Sand Dunes (Death Valley NP)

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.
 
Last edited:
Nice pic, love the clouds. I hope one day I can experience the same.
 
Not for nothing is it called Death Valley ... Great pic, where in the park was it taken? Makes me want to go back :) Seems slightly noisy, what ISO did you use?
 
think i like this one better that the other post with the 3 shots
 
Love the colors.
 
This is very nice. What a wonderful time to be at this place. It has inspired me to post a shot of sand dunes from Colorado.
 
I probably went a bit too red on the sand. I've been trying a new layer blending method and tend to overuse new tricks.

Maybe not. Looks like 'sunset' to me, not over done at all.

Whatever you're doing seems to be working to me. :thumbup:
 
Hmm... The darker background does make it look a little redder (it also seems to make the blues pop more), but I still don't think it's too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom