What's new

more sink fetish

ok.. is that a reflection off of a prism or some glass ornament around you?

i have prism's all over my house, and it reminds me of rainbows that are reflected thru sunlight or just indoor light....

tell... tell.... or is it just your aura that is pooling in the sink..?
 
:lol: very cool... like the colors you got!
 
sweet colours man :) and a sink fetish..... well its origional, i'll tell you that
 
Cool shot Jon.
Ya know..I really gotta get my eyes checked.. I could have sworn when I read this, it said More Skin Fetish.:confused:
 
Cool shot JM, love the detail of the scratches in the sink. Great color also to back this image up. And...and nice positioning of the drain. whew !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom