What's new

more smoky fun

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No idea where my brain went on this one, but here is where it ended. lol What do you see?

So far I have been told the following...

a lion, cat, bear, pit bull, vagina, chopper with pit bull headlight, mean dog.

lol


$_MG_5450-1webresized.webp
 
Great idea and wonderful smoky image. I really appreciated your work. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
 
Thanks. The face was pretty much an accident. I started with taking the two from the corners and when I masked them together I saw the face appear....and build on that with my other smoke images from that day. I think my favorite pieces are the blue bits on the bottom, I just like those for some reason. lol.
 
Only you can prevent forest fires.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom