What's new

more spiders :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
15
Location
Elkton, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hate these little suckers... but this one was kinda cool looking...

063cropped.jpg


I really like how in this one it looks like he has a straight line for a mouth.. gives him a little personality ;)
068cropped.jpg


071cropped.jpg


073cropped.jpg
 
i was shooting in auto...

I didn't quite have time to get perfection while chasing around a 4 year old and 3 year old ;)

I was just playing around anyway... I'm getting ready to get my first macro set up, probably next week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom