More Squirrel Adventures!

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I saw another squirrel in the backyard, and he was making his way into the garage, since the door was open. My mom didn't want him in there, so she yelled at the squirrel through the house window. The squirrel then reacts as if he wasn't doing anything (lmao), and lays himself on the step, like so:

IMG_3420.jpg

A cropped photo, just to get a look at how he is laying down
IMG_3420crop.jpg

I didn't get a very close picture of him like that, cause when I got closer, he stood up. He then started to follow me. I got some peanuts and while giving them to him I captured these photos. I like this squirrle because he is not afraid of people at all. I think it's female, since I see two little ones running around near it.

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

Love the shot where he is laying flat. Our cat does that too. Its funny!

Derrick

haha
number 2

We had a squirrel like this around our house. What we used to do was go get a back of peanuts the ones that are still in there shell. Then we would grab opur fishing pool and tie the peanut to the string no hook of course. Then cast it out and the squirrle would chase the peanut while we realled it in it was a blast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats frickin' hilarious!

the one of him laying flat is a cracker. My wifes grandfather had a squirrel that used to eat out of his hands. I would not haave believed it unless I saw it with my own 2 eyes.

We had a squirrel like this around our house. What we used to do was go get a back of peanuts the ones that are still in there shell. Then we would grab opur fishing pool and tie the peanut to the string no hook of course. Then cast it out and the squirrle would chase the peanut while we realled it in it was a blast

Lmao! If only I had a fishing rod... hah! :lmao:

:O I got some more photos of him/her, haha!

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

You have some fans here, My kids were behind me when I clicked on the link. We love them! #2 is our favorite though!

You have some fans here, My kids were behind me when I clicked on the link. We love them! #2 is our favorite though!

Haha that's awesome, that made me smile ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back