tempra TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 9 Location Oxford, UK Jan 21, 2006 #1 Couple more from last weekend, not too sure about whether I like the second one or not Cheers!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 21, 2006 #2 awesome!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #3 I love the effect the streetlight has on the cars. Generates a real sense of shiny nighttime stuff. The first one's great as well, very moody. Good job on the exposure too! Rob
I love the effect the streetlight has on the cars. Generates a real sense of shiny nighttime stuff. The first one's great as well, very moody. Good job on the exposure too! Rob
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #4 nicely exposed shots! i like the first