What's new

Morgan, my (sometimes) unwilling canine subject

JenKat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
5
Location
Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Waiting for some free time, and free friends or siblings, to practice with my new D80... Since Morgan just happens to be handy, I tend to use her as a subject often. ;) Cropped a little tight because the red gate behind her was small, and both the fence to her right and house to her left weren't very interesting..

P.S. I should've PP'd her eye boogers out! :lol:


Morgan {Practice} by Amazon Cheesecake, on Flickr
 
Beautiful dog. I would straighten out that horizontal part of the fence at the top, and I would add some contrast to it in photoshop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom